Advertisement

Building and Construction

New homes development on former Malvern BMX track gets green light

The former BMX track in Malvern is to be transformed into a 50-home development. Malvern Hills District Council granted permission for the proposed development on land at Townsend Way after Harris Lamb submitted plans on behalf of Lovell Partnership. The affordable housing development is to be provided on behalf of a…

Building and ConstructionBusiness ArticlesFeatured ArticlesPropertyWest MidlandsWorcestershire
Walton Homes introduces Lion’s Share scheme offering interest-free loans towards…

Walton Homes has introduced a shared equity scheme to enable buyers to purchase their dream home while only raising 80 per cent of its value. The developer is giving potential buyers the opportunity to take advantage of an interest-free loan to the value of the remaining 20 per cent of the property’s price. The…

Building and ConstructionBusiness ArticlesFeatured ArticlesPropertyStaffordshire