Small businesses are often limited by resources and capital. However, just like there are various government and private grants to give a boost to a business, there are many powerful software and online services that can help you save both time and time. To help you get started, the following are 6 services that every small business must check out:
If you want your business to stand out in the industry, then you need to work on branding. However, if money is an issue, then Tailor Brands can be an excellent option.
Tailor Brands is a logo maker and online branding service that’s designed for small businesses that have a limited budget for company logos and other branding requirements such as custom business cards, presentation slides, Facebook ads, etc. It’s based on an advanced Artificial Intelligence algorithm that makes logo designing easy even for those who aren’t tech savvy or have limited knowledge about art and design. You can even create your logo for free and pay only if you like the service.
Of all the things that you have to manage when running a business, the one that you are likely to hate the most is “taxes”. Unfortunately, it’s something that you can’t ignore if you don’t want to run into legal ramifications or to avoid paying more taxes than you have to. However, you can resolve all your bookkeeping problems by consulting a professional accountant that can be easily arranged with a unique online service called Taxassist.
Here is how it works:
- Schedule an appointment for a free consultation by either calling on their phone or making an online enquiry.
- Discuss your requirements with a professional consultant face to face. They will give you a fixed quote to cover all the work you need.
- You can respond within 3 months if you are interested in going ahead with the offer.
Taxassist Accountancy covers the complete gamut of accountancy and tax services including corporate tax, cashflow projections, tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll, etc.
There are many benefits of CRM including improved customer service, enhanced communication, automation, etc. and Infusionsoft is the right product for that. This is because it’s a complete package that comes with tools for sales, marketing, and e-commerce. With just $99 per user per month, it doesn’t break your bank but still allows you to take CRM to the next level by tracking customer interactions, segmenting contacts, personalizing email communication, etc.
The following are some of the salient features of Infusionsoft:
- Contact Manager: Monitor and record your interactions with each client including their website visits and sales activities. The system also stores this information to create reports for your review.
- Sales Automation: Create and send quotes to your clients on the go which if they accept, can be paid online easily. There is also a sales pipeline management service which allows you to manage projects within your sales team.
- E-commerce Tools: Manage all your e-commerce activities including purchase fulfilment, shopping carts setup, online store activities tracking, etc.
One of the biggest challenges that you have to face when growing your business is to manage several clients at the same time and ensure timely scheduling of their appointments through the different phases of customer lifecycle. ScheduleOnce is a platform that can streamline this process.
ScheduleOnce allows you to create custom scheduling forms for booking appointments with your leads and vendors and syncs the dates with the calendar app of your choice. You can also integrate your current CRM with the service, collect payments online, and remind your clients about upcoming appointments from the same platform. So, in essence, it allows you to get smart with IT and save time that can be used for improving your business.
If you are looking for a better way to establish seamless collaboration between your employees then Trello is for you. It is a nifty task management system that improves workflow and helps meet your goals by keeping distractions at bay.
Trello offers a digital board where you can create and arrange all your tasks neatly. You can assign a priority to each task and allocate them to appropriate teams/individuals. The users can check these tasks and update others by posting comments or uploading documents. They can even add other members on the go.
Suffice it to say, Trello helps you use the 4 Ds of effective time management properly and boosts your company’s productivity almost instantly.
Vontage is a cloud-based communications solution designed for SMEs and startups that seek an affordable VoIP phone system to communicate via video conferencing, over the phone, or text.
The following points highlight the benefits of Vontage:
- You can save a lot of money that’s otherwise spent on the installation of traditional phone systems that are expensive and labour-intensive and prevent high usage costs too.
- Cloud phone systems are highly recommended for business scalability. Since hardware dependence is limited in these, you can grow your phone services on the go as the business scales.
- Cloud services are far more reliable than in-house systems. They offer excellent uptime as they aren’t unaffected by local disasters or in-house IT infrastructure issues.
- You don’t need to bother about maintenance requirements and other issues as the backend services are managed by Vontage staff itself. Even if you need help, you will get exceptional service from their tech support.
It takes commitment and persistence to grow a business from scratch. However, you don’t need to work harder than necessary. With the right tools and technologies, you can reduce your burden to a great extent. Some of the best options that are shared above will surely nudge you in the right direction and make your path to success a lot easier. Good luck!