A Birmingham-based firm of chartered accountants is celebrating 10 years since relocating to Edgbaston.
JW Hinks moved to their Highfield Road premises in May 2002 from their previous home in Smethwick.
The firm moved to Edgbaston for new and improved premises and to provide the best possible service for its clients for decades to come while increasing their presence in the west of Birmingham and the Black Country.
Paul Jones, managing partner at JW Hinks, said: “These new premises have been absolutely ideal for clients and staff, offering easy access to the motorways and arterial roads of the West Midlands and increased car parking.
“Moving to Edgbaston has allowed the firm to grow, including the recent merger with fellow Edgbaston firm Mason Law LLP.
“Thanks to the area’s professional and business outlook, we have seen an increase in client growth and have been able to strengthen our position as one of the leading firms of accountants in the West Midlands.
“Over the last decade we have been delighted to have been able to engage with the business community, including joining the local business alliance.
“It is great to be part of a pro-active and expanding business community who have made us feel very welcome since our relocation.”
JW Hinks was founded as John W Hinks and Co in 1896 and was originally based in Colmore Row. Over the years the firm expanded and opened two new branches in Oldbury and Smethwick, before combining into a new office in Smethwick in the 1970s.